Work the Shell - Analyzing Your Search Keywords
Feb 01, 2007 By Dave Taylor
Screen the unwanted results out of your access log searches.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- New Products
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
1 hour 58 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 1 min ago
7 hours 20 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
7 hours 45 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
7 hours 59 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
13 hours 38 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 12 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
14 hours 41 min ago
16 hours 35 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
17 hours 55 min ago