Ajax Application Design
At the same time, you might have noticed our HTML page contained a large number of functions that will be useful for a wide variety of Ajax applications. Starting next month, we will look at some of the open-source libraries that make it easier to create Ajax applications, allowing you to concentrate on the higher-level details.
Reuven M. Lerner, a longtime Web/database consultant, is a PhD candidate in Learning Sciences at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He currently lives with his wife and three children in Skokie, Illinois. You can read his Weblog at altneuland.lerner.co.il.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- ebook2cw-E-book to Morse Code Conversion
- Overlay Images on Video Using MPlayer and MEncoder
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- KDE Codes Conduct, Working Group, and Fiduciary Duty