Resources for “Mainstream Parallel Programming”
Convolution Matrix, The GIMP Documentation Team: docs.gimp.org/en/plug-in-convmatrix.html
Local Area Multicomputer (LAM): www.lam-mpi.org
Marc Snir, Steve Otto, Steven Huss-Lederman, David Walker, and Jack Donqarra, MPI: The Complete Reference (Vol. 1), MIT Press, 1998.
“Using MPICH to build a Small Private Beowulf Cluster” by Stan Blank: www.linuxjournal.com/article/5690
“MPEG Compression of 2-D Data Files” by Roman Zaritski: www.linuxjournal.com/article/6273
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS