Resources for “Getting Started with mod_security”
The Open Web Application Security Project Home Page: www.owasp.org
The official mod_security home page, where you can obtain source code, official documentation and links to external resources as well: www.modsecurity.org
“Introducing mod_security”, by Ivan Ristic, mod_security's creator: www.onlamp.com/pub/a/apache/2003/11/26/mod_security.html
“What's New in ModSecurity”, by Ivan Ristic. An overview of mod_security 1.9's new features: www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/6350
“ModSecurity For Apache User Guide” (for mod_security 1.9): modsecurity.org/documentation/modsecurity-apache-manual-1.9.html
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Exercises
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Why Python?
- What is your favorite Linux distribution for use on the desktop?
- Equus Computer Systems, Inc.'s 1.5U Server
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740