Resources for “Getting Started with mod_security”
The Open Web Application Security Project Home Page: www.owasp.org
The official mod_security home page, where you can obtain source code, official documentation and links to external resources as well: www.modsecurity.org
“Introducing mod_security”, by Ivan Ristic, mod_security's creator: www.onlamp.com/pub/a/apache/2003/11/26/mod_security.html
“What's New in ModSecurity”, by Ivan Ristic. An overview of mod_security 1.9's new features: www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/6350
“ModSecurity For Apache User Guide” (for mod_security 1.9): modsecurity.org/documentation/modsecurity-apache-manual-1.9.html
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!