Creating a Home PBX Using Asterisk and Digium
Asterisk can seem like a foreboding project to undertake, if you make the mistake of reading the manual and trying to do it yourself. But with some relatively inexpensive hardware and the right Linux distribution, you can have a home PBX screening your calls in less than an hour.
Resources for this article: /article/8633.
James Turner is Product Review Editor for Linux Journal. He has written two books on Open Source Java development and is a Senior Software Engineer with Axis Technology, LLC.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming