Resources for “Single Sign-on and the Corporate Directory, Part I”
Configuration Files for this Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue140/8374.tgz
“Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I” by Alf Wachs mann, LJ, February 2005: /article/7336.
“OpenLDAP Everywhere” by Craig Swanson and Matt Lung, LJ, December 2002: /article/6266.
Network Security with OpenSSL by John Viega, Matt Messier, Pravir Chandra, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00270-X
Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00403-6
cyrus IMAP: asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks