Resources for “Single Sign-on and the Corporate Directory, Part I”
Configuration Files for this Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue140/8374.tgz
“Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I” by Alf Wachs mann, LJ, February 2005: /article/7336.
“OpenLDAP Everywhere” by Craig Swanson and Matt Lung, LJ, December 2002: /article/6266.
Network Security with OpenSSL by John Viega, Matt Messier, Pravir Chandra, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00270-X
Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00403-6
cyrus IMAP: asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- Numerical Python
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation