Resources for “Single Sign-on and the Corporate Directory, Part I”
Configuration Files for this Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue140/8374.tgz
“Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I” by Alf Wachs mann, LJ, February 2005: /article/7336.
“OpenLDAP Everywhere” by Craig Swanson and Matt Lung, LJ, December 2002: /article/6266.
Network Security with OpenSSL by John Viega, Matt Messier, Pravir Chandra, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00270-X
Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00403-6
cyrus IMAP: asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014