Resources for “Single Sign-on and the Corporate Directory, Part I”
Configuration Files for this Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue140/8374.tgz
“Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I” by Alf Wachs mann, LJ, February 2005: /article/7336.
“OpenLDAP Everywhere” by Craig Swanson and Matt Lung, LJ, December 2002: /article/6266.
Network Security with OpenSSL by John Viega, Matt Messier, Pravir Chandra, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00270-X
Kerberos: The Definitive Guide by Jason Garman, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00403-6
cyrus IMAP: asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development