John studied computer science at the Georgia Institute of Technology and
was the author of
Linux Games, which he wrote at age 19 while interning
with Loki Software. He later worked at Treyarch. His other interests
included flying, gaming and music.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep