Resources for “Circuit Design on Your Linux Box Using gEDA”
Ngspice Project: www.sf.net/projects/ngspice
Gnucap: the Gnu Circuit Analysis Package: geda.seul.org/tools/gnucap/index.html
Icarus Verilog: www.icarus.com/eda/verilog
“Icarus Verilog: Open-Source Verilog More Than a Year Later” by Stephen Williams and Michael Baxter: /article/6001
PCB, an Interactive Printed Circuit Board Editor: pcb.sf.net
Circuit Simulation Using SPICE on gEDA HOWTO: www.brorson.com/gEDA/HOWTO
Footprints Collection for gEDA: www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html
A large collection of open-source applications is listed at www.opencollector.org
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment