Resources for “Circuit Design on Your Linux Box Using gEDA”
Ngspice Project: www.sf.net/projects/ngspice
Gnucap: the Gnu Circuit Analysis Package: geda.seul.org/tools/gnucap/index.html
Icarus Verilog: www.icarus.com/eda/verilog
“Icarus Verilog: Open-Source Verilog More Than a Year Later” by Stephen Williams and Michael Baxter: /article/6001
PCB, an Interactive Printed Circuit Board Editor: pcb.sf.net
Circuit Simulation Using SPICE on gEDA HOWTO: www.brorson.com/gEDA/HOWTO
Footprints Collection for gEDA: www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html
A large collection of open-source applications is listed at www.opencollector.org
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Firefox OS
- New Products