Resources for “Rails and Databases”
Ruby on Rails is an open-source project hosted at www.rubyonrails.com. This site not only hosts a great deal of code, but also much documentation, demos (including movies) and mailing lists for Rails enthusiasts.
As of this writing, an excellent printed book about Rails has just been released by the Pragmatic Programmers. Information about both the book and its current status is available at www.pragmaticprogrammer.com.
O'Reilly's “OnLamp” site has published several articles about Ruby on Rails. One good introductory article is at www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html?page=1.
The Ruby home page is at www.ruby-lang.org. This page has many links to other sites, including tutorials and documentation, for the Ruby language.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Open-Source Space
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer