Memory Management Approach for Swapless Embedded Systems
This article presents a strategy for managing memory allocation in swapless, embedded systems to help you avoid system slowness and the dreaded Out-of-Memory killer exception.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks