Resources for “Network Programming in the Kernel”
RFC for File Transfer Protocol (FTP): www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc959.html
“Loadable Kernel Module Programming and System Call Interception”, by Nitesh Dhanjani and Gustavo Rodriguez-Rivera: /article/4378
“Things You Never Should Do in the Kernel”, by Greg Kroah-Hartman: /article/8110
Kernel Rebuild Guide: www.digitalhermit.com/linux/Kernel-Build-HOWTO.html
Source code listings for this article on the LJ FTP site: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue138/7660.tgz
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- The LiVES Video Editor and VJ Tool Turns 1.0
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Playing with Binary Formats
- What's GNU?
- MiniVend—the Electronic Shopping Cart
- Troll Tech's QPL