Resources for “Network Programming in the Kernel”
RFC for File Transfer Protocol (FTP): www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc959.html
“Loadable Kernel Module Programming and System Call Interception”, by Nitesh Dhanjani and Gustavo Rodriguez-Rivera: /article/4378
“Things You Never Should Do in the Kernel”, by Greg Kroah-Hartman: /article/8110
Kernel Rebuild Guide: www.digitalhermit.com/linux/Kernel-Build-HOWTO.html
Source code listings for this article on the LJ FTP site: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue138/7660.tgz
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux