Resources for “Auditing Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Pre-Shared Key Mode”
WPA Crack: www.tinypeap.com
Aircrack Suite: www.cr0.net:8040/code/network
Weakness in Passphrase Choice in WPA Interface, by Robert Moskowitz. Retrieved 1 June 2006 from wifinetnews.com/archives/002452.html
Wi-Fi Alliance: wi-fi.org
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!