Resources for “Auditing Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Pre-Shared Key Mode”
WPA Crack: www.tinypeap.com
Aircrack Suite: www.cr0.net:8040/code/network
Weakness in Passphrase Choice in WPA Interface, by Robert Moskowitz. Retrieved 1 June 2006 from wifinetnews.com/archives/002452.html
Wi-Fi Alliance: wi-fi.org
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- New Products
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Linux and the Internet of Things