Resources for “Auditing Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Pre-Shared Key Mode”
WPA Crack: www.tinypeap.com
Aircrack Suite: www.cr0.net:8040/code/network
Weakness in Passphrase Choice in WPA Interface, by Robert Moskowitz. Retrieved 1 June 2006 from wifinetnews.com/archives/002452.html
Wi-Fi Alliance: wi-fi.org
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Libarchive Security Flaw Discovered
- Profiles and RC Files
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms
- Astronomy for KDE
- Git 2.9 Released
- Understanding Ceph and Its Place in the Market