Resources for “Auditing Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Pre-Shared Key Mode”
WPA Crack: www.tinypeap.com
Aircrack Suite: www.cr0.net:8040/code/network
Weakness in Passphrase Choice in WPA Interface, by Robert Moskowitz. Retrieved 1 June 2006 from wifinetnews.com/archives/002452.html
Wi-Fi Alliance: wi-fi.org
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers