Final Week for First-Round Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
Monday, June 27, is the deadline for first-round voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards. The official ballot is available here.
As you know by now, the Web form is gone, and voting is taking place by e-mail this time. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to email@example.com.
Don't worry, we aren't going to spam you, but we are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We simply are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, just send in a new version.
The categories that received the most nominations and the top nominees in those categories are on this first-round ballot. Vote for your favorite in each of the categories and mail the ballot back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, this is the last stage at which you can submit write-in votes. So if your favorite didn't make it to the official ballot, here's one last chance to vote for it anyway. The final ballot will be announced on June 30.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- GIMP Shmimp, Give Me a Browser
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tinker with Molecular Dynamics for Fun and Profit
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Máy sấy quần áo
57 min 20 sec ago
- Services on GlusterFS
1 hour 6 min ago
- máy lọc nước
1 hour 57 min ago
- Máy lọc nước
2 hours 52 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 47 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
3 hours 48 min ago
- thanks for the information
4 hours 59 min ago
- nice information thanks
5 hours 38 min ago
8 hours 33 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
20 hours 24 min ago