Resources for “Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I”
Ghrachorloo, K. Memory consistency models for shared-memory multiprocessors. Tech. Rep. CSL-TR-95-685, Computer Systems Laboratory, Departments of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, December 1995. Available: www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/Compaq-DEC/WRL-95-9.pdf [Viewed: October 11, 2004].
“Ask The Wizard: Shared Memory, Threads, Interprocess Communication”: h71000.www7.hp.com/wizard/wiz_2637.html [Viewed: June 23, 2004]
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.