Resources for “Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I”
Ghrachorloo, K. Memory consistency models for shared-memory multiprocessors. Tech. Rep. CSL-TR-95-685, Computer Systems Laboratory, Departments of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, December 1995. Available: www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/Compaq-DEC/WRL-95-9.pdf [Viewed: October 11, 2004].
“Ask The Wizard: Shared Memory, Threads, Interprocess Communication”: h71000.www7.hp.com/wizard/wiz_2637.html [Viewed: June 23, 2004]
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Numerical Python