Resources for “Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I”
Ghrachorloo, K. Memory consistency models for shared-memory multiprocessors. Tech. Rep. CSL-TR-95-685, Computer Systems Laboratory, Departments of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, December 1995. Available: www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/Compaq-DEC/WRL-95-9.pdf [Viewed: October 11, 2004].
“Ask The Wizard: Shared Memory, Threads, Interprocess Communication”: h71000.www7.hp.com/wizard/wiz_2637.html [Viewed: June 23, 2004]
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development