Web Reporting with MySQL, CSS and Perl
To link my simple reporting interface into my Soccer Club application, I changed the custom/frontpage template to include an additional list item that refers to the reporting Web page:
<ul> [% FOR table = config.display_tables %] <li> <a href="[%table%]/list">Work with the [%table %] data</a> </li> [% END %] <li>Work with the <a href="Reports.html"> Reports System</a> </ul>
When the application is loaded into a browser, the link appears as part of the initial Maypole menu, as shown in Figure 4. My Web-based reporting system is simple, safe and easily extended. All I need to do now is write some more SQL queries.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.