Resources for “Developing GNOME Applications with Java”
gcc-java Project: www.gnu.org/software/gcc/java
Code for This Article: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue135/8111.tgz
GNOME's Java Bindings Are Available at java-gnome.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/bin/view
Standard Widget Toolkit: www.eclipse.org/swt
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- UX Designer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development