Final Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
The final round of voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards begins today, June 30. The official final ballot is available here.
The final ballot is based on the results of two previous rounds of open voting, in which write-in votes were accepted in every category. The top two vote-getters in each category have made it to the final ballot. In categories were the vote totals were close, an additional one or two nominees also made it to the official ballot.
As with previous rounds, final round voting is taking place by e-mail. The official ballot contains rules for how to vote for your favorite in each category. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, simply send in a new version.
The winners of the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards will be announced in the November 2005 issue of the magazine.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Reality is disapointing
7 hours 47 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
10 hours 33 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
10 hours 43 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
12 hours 23 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
13 hours 24 min ago
- thanks for the information
14 hours 35 min ago
- nice information thanks
15 hours 14 min ago
18 hours 10 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
1 day 6 hours ago
- Andhra Pradesh has a variety
1 day 9 hours ago