Resources for “Real-Time Control of Magnetic Bearings Using RTLinux”
RTLinux Free: www.rtlinuxfree.com
United Electronics Industries: www.ueidaq.com
Linux Device Drivers by Rubini and Corbet, O'Reilly Publishers (2nd Edition, June 2001).
NCURSES Programming How-to: www.tldp.org/HOWTO/NCURSES-Programming-HOWTO
Tufts University: engineering.tufts.edu
The Eighth International Symposium on Magnetic Bearings, August 26–28, 2002. Mito, Ibaraki-Pref., JAPAN www.mech.ibaraki.ac.jp/~ismb8/top.html
The Ninth International Symposium on Magnetic Bearings, August 3–6, 2004. University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA: www.engr.uky.edu/ismb9
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration