Resources for “Designing and Implementing a Domain-Specific Language”
A lot of information is available for potential DSL developers. For further reading, see the annotated DSL bibliography. For more information and real-world examples, check out the Domain-Specific Modeling Forum. May your languages forever be an affirmation of the harmony between thought and reality!
DSM Forum: www.dsmforum.org
DSL Bibliography: homepages.cwi.nl/~arie/papers/dslbib
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways