Resources for “Designing and Implementing a Domain-Specific Language”
A lot of information is available for potential DSL developers. For further reading, see the annotated DSL bibliography. For more information and real-world examples, check out the Domain-Specific Modeling Forum. May your languages forever be an affirmation of the harmony between thought and reality!
DSM Forum: www.dsmforum.org
DSL Bibliography: homepages.cwi.nl/~arie/papers/dslbib
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Linux for Astronomers