Resources for “Designing and Implementing a Domain-Specific Language”
A lot of information is available for potential DSL developers. For further reading, see the annotated DSL bibliography. For more information and real-world examples, check out the Domain-Specific Modeling Forum. May your languages forever be an affirmation of the harmony between thought and reality!
DSM Forum: www.dsmforum.org
DSL Bibliography: homepages.cwi.nl/~arie/papers/dslbib
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Customizing Vim
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I