Resources for “Reading File Metadata with extract and libextractor”
Evidence File Manager: evidence.sf.net
GNUnet: a framework for secure peer-to-peer networking: ovmj.org/GNUnet
Wotsit's Format: file format information on hundreds of different file type: www.wotsit.org
Metadata terms maintained by the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative: dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms
A Quick Introduction to Bloom Filters: ovmj.org/GNUnet/download/bloomfilter.ps
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment