Resources for “Real-Time and Performance Improvements in the 2.6 Linux Kernel”
“Realfeel Test of the Preemptible Kernel Patch” by Andrew Webber: www.linuxjournal.com/article/6405
Real-Time Patches and Projects
2.4 Pre-emptible Linux Kernel Patch: kpreempt.sourceforge.net
2.6 Real-Time and Preemption Patch from Ingo Molnar: redhat.com/~mingo/realtime-preempt
MontaVista Real-Time Project: source.mvista.com/linux_2_6_RT.html
RTAI Project: www.rtai.org
DIAMPM RTAI (Real-Time Application Interface): www.aero.polimi.it/~rtai
realfeel Benchmark: brain.mcmaster.ca/~hahn/realfeel.c
|Raspi-Sump||Dec 16, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Dec 12, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!||Dec 10, 2014|
|Computing without a Computer||Dec 08, 2014|
|Autokey: Shorthand for Typists||Dec 04, 2014|
|How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?||Dec 03, 2014|
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Days Between Dates?
- Computing without a Computer
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice