Resources for “Real-Time and Performance Improvements in the 2.6 Linux Kernel”
“Realfeel Test of the Preemptible Kernel Patch” by Andrew Webber: www.linuxjournal.com/article/6405
Real-Time Patches and Projects
2.4 Pre-emptible Linux Kernel Patch: kpreempt.sourceforge.net
2.6 Real-Time and Preemption Patch from Ingo Molnar: redhat.com/~mingo/realtime-preempt
MontaVista Real-Time Project: source.mvista.com/linux_2_6_RT.html
RTAI Project: www.rtai.org
DIAMPM RTAI (Real-Time Application Interface): www.aero.polimi.it/~rtai
realfeel Benchmark: brain.mcmaster.ca/~hahn/realfeel.c
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment