Resources for “VIA PadLock—Wicked Fast Encryption”
Official VIA PadLock Home Page: www.via.com.tw/en/initiatives/padlock
Michal Ludvig's Linux PadLock Home Page with Patches for Several Open-Source Projects: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock
More Benchmarks Run in Linux: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock/bench.xp
SuSE Kernels with PadLock Module Enabled: ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/kernel/kotd
The Linux Kernel Cryptographic API: /article/6451
GCC Inline Assembler Tutorials: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-ia.html
Block Cipher Modes of Operation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_cipher_modes_of_operation
Binutils Home Page: sources.redhat.com/binutils
OpenSSL Home Page: www.openssl.org
Michal Ludvig works for Enterprise IT Ltd in New Zealand as a senior Linux engineer. He's got root access to some of the largest New Zealand corporations, but since he tends to forget his passwords, he is, in general, pretty harmless.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server