Resources for “VIA PadLock—Wicked Fast Encryption”
Official VIA PadLock Home Page: www.via.com.tw/en/initiatives/padlock
Michal Ludvig's Linux PadLock Home Page with Patches for Several Open-Source Projects: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock
More Benchmarks Run in Linux: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock/bench.xp
SuSE Kernels with PadLock Module Enabled: ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/kernel/kotd
The Linux Kernel Cryptographic API: /article/6451
GCC Inline Assembler Tutorials: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-ia.html
Block Cipher Modes of Operation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_cipher_modes_of_operation
Binutils Home Page: sources.redhat.com/binutils
OpenSSL Home Page: www.openssl.org
Michal Ludvig works for Enterprise IT Ltd in New Zealand as a senior Linux engineer. He's got root access to some of the largest New Zealand corporations, but since he tends to forget his passwords, he is, in general, pretty harmless.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer