Resources for “VIA PadLock—Wicked Fast Encryption”
Official VIA PadLock Home Page: www.via.com.tw/en/initiatives/padlock
Michal Ludvig's Linux PadLock Home Page with Patches for Several Open-Source Projects: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock
More Benchmarks Run in Linux: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock/bench.xp
SuSE Kernels with PadLock Module Enabled: ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/kernel/kotd
The Linux Kernel Cryptographic API: /article/6451
GCC Inline Assembler Tutorials: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-ia.html
Block Cipher Modes of Operation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_cipher_modes_of_operation
Binutils Home Page: sources.redhat.com/binutils
OpenSSL Home Page: www.openssl.org
Michal Ludvig works for Enterprise IT Ltd in New Zealand as a senior Linux engineer. He's got root access to some of the largest New Zealand corporations, but since he tends to forget his passwords, he is, in general, pretty harmless.
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration