Resources for “VIA PadLock—Wicked Fast Encryption”
Official VIA PadLock Home Page: www.via.com.tw/en/initiatives/padlock
Michal Ludvig's Linux PadLock Home Page with Patches for Several Open-Source Projects: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock
More Benchmarks Run in Linux: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock/bench.xp
SuSE Kernels with PadLock Module Enabled: ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/kernel/kotd
The Linux Kernel Cryptographic API: /article/6451
GCC Inline Assembler Tutorials: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-ia.html
Block Cipher Modes of Operation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_cipher_modes_of_operation
Binutils Home Page: sources.redhat.com/binutils
OpenSSL Home Page: www.openssl.org
Michal Ludvig works for Enterprise IT Ltd in New Zealand as a senior Linux engineer. He's got root access to some of the largest New Zealand corporations, but since he tends to forget his passwords, he is, in general, pretty harmless.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Wine 1.8 Released
- New Products