Resources for “Kprobes—a Kernel Debugger”
The code for this article is available for download at ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue133/7905.tgz.
Another article on Kprobes can be found here: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-kprobes.html
Kprobes Home Page: www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/linux/projects/kprobes
Site for getting the kernel source: www.kernel.org
Instructions on Compiling Extra Modules: lwn.net/Articles/21823
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Recovery of RAID and LVM2 Volumes
- Security Hardening with Ansible