Resources for “Dynamic Interrupt Request Allocation for Device Drivers”
“Linux Signals for the Application Programmer”, by B. Thangaraju, Linux Journal, March 2003.
Understanding the Linux Kernel, by D. P. Bovet and M. Cesati, O'Reilly & Associates, 1998.
Linux Device Drivers by Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet, 2nd edition, O'Reilly & Associates, 2001 (www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book).
“Risk-Free Resource Allocation for I/O Memory-Mapped Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Gazette, Issue 83, October 2002 (www.linuxgazette.com/issue83/thangaraju.html).
“Kernel Corner: Fail Safe Port Allocation for Linux Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Focus Magazine, November/December 2002 (www.linuxfocus.org/English/November2002/article264.shtml).
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment