Resources for “Dynamic Interrupt Request Allocation for Device Drivers”
“Linux Signals for the Application Programmer”, by B. Thangaraju, Linux Journal, March 2003.
Understanding the Linux Kernel, by D. P. Bovet and M. Cesati, O'Reilly & Associates, 1998.
Linux Device Drivers by Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet, 2nd edition, O'Reilly & Associates, 2001 (www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book).
“Risk-Free Resource Allocation for I/O Memory-Mapped Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Gazette, Issue 83, October 2002 (www.linuxgazette.com/issue83/thangaraju.html).
“Kernel Corner: Fail Safe Port Allocation for Linux Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Focus Magazine, November/December 2002 (www.linuxfocus.org/English/November2002/article264.shtml).
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Debugging Democracy