Resources for “Dynamic Interrupt Request Allocation for Device Drivers”
“Linux Signals for the Application Programmer”, by B. Thangaraju, Linux Journal, March 2003.
Understanding the Linux Kernel, by D. P. Bovet and M. Cesati, O'Reilly & Associates, 1998.
Linux Device Drivers by Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet, 2nd edition, O'Reilly & Associates, 2001 (www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book).
“Risk-Free Resource Allocation for I/O Memory-Mapped Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Gazette, Issue 83, October 2002 (www.linuxgazette.com/issue83/thangaraju.html).
“Kernel Corner: Fail Safe Port Allocation for Linux Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Focus Magazine, November/December 2002 (www.linuxfocus.org/English/November2002/article264.shtml).
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction||May 27, 2016|
|Chris Birchall's Re-Engineering Legacy Software (Manning Publications)||May 26, 2016|
|ServersCheck's Thermal Imaging Camera Sensor||May 25, 2016|
|Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk||May 24, 2016|
|The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice||May 23, 2016|
|PeaZip||May 20, 2016|
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Chris Birchall's Re-Engineering Legacy Software (Manning Publications)
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Linux Mint 18
- Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk
- ServersCheck's Thermal Imaging Camera Sensor
- Oracle vs. Google: Round 2
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction
- The FBI and the Mozilla Foundation Lock Horns over Known Security Hole