Resources for “Dynamic Interrupt Request Allocation for Device Drivers”
“Linux Signals for the Application Programmer”, by B. Thangaraju, Linux Journal, March 2003.
Understanding the Linux Kernel, by D. P. Bovet and M. Cesati, O'Reilly & Associates, 1998.
Linux Device Drivers by Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet, 2nd edition, O'Reilly & Associates, 2001 (www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book).
“Risk-Free Resource Allocation for I/O Memory-Mapped Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Gazette, Issue 83, October 2002 (www.linuxgazette.com/issue83/thangaraju.html).
“Kernel Corner: Fail Safe Port Allocation for Linux Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Focus Magazine, November/December 2002 (www.linuxfocus.org/English/November2002/article264.shtml).
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...