Resources for “Dynamic Interrupt Request Allocation for Device Drivers”
“Linux Signals for the Application Programmer”, by B. Thangaraju, Linux Journal, March 2003.
Understanding the Linux Kernel, by D. P. Bovet and M. Cesati, O'Reilly & Associates, 1998.
Linux Device Drivers by Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet, 2nd edition, O'Reilly & Associates, 2001 (www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book).
“Risk-Free Resource Allocation for I/O Memory-Mapped Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Gazette, Issue 83, October 2002 (www.linuxgazette.com/issue83/thangaraju.html).
“Kernel Corner: Fail Safe Port Allocation for Linux Device Drivers” by B. Thangaraju, Linux Focus Magazine, November/December 2002 (www.linuxfocus.org/English/November2002/article264.shtml).
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU