Resources for “Building Your Own Live CD”
El Torito: www.phoenix.com/resources/specs-cdrom.pdf
In addition to the packages installed in the target chroot, the following Debian packages were installed on the host. If you're using another distribution, you may have to experiment to find equivalents: apt-proxy, debootstrap, cloop-src, cloop-utils, kernel-package, busybox, dietlib-dev, syslinux and mkisofs.
Our Motivation: web.metacircles.com/cirCLe_CD
The Software Described in This Article: ftp.linux.org.uk/~dan/livecd
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds