Resources for “Building Your Own Live CD”
El Torito: www.phoenix.com/resources/specs-cdrom.pdf
In addition to the packages installed in the target chroot, the following Debian packages were installed on the host. If you're using another distribution, you may have to experiment to find equivalents: apt-proxy, debootstrap, cloop-src, cloop-utils, kernel-package, busybox, dietlib-dev, syslinux and mkisofs.
Our Motivation: web.metacircles.com/cirCLe_CD
The Software Described in This Article: ftp.linux.org.uk/~dan/livecd
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Perceptions of the Linux OS Among Undergraduate System Administrators
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?