Resources for “Building Your Own Live CD”
El Torito: www.phoenix.com/resources/specs-cdrom.pdf
In addition to the packages installed in the target chroot, the following Debian packages were installed on the host. If you're using another distribution, you may have to experiment to find equivalents: apt-proxy, debootstrap, cloop-src, cloop-utils, kernel-package, busybox, dietlib-dev, syslinux and mkisofs.
Our Motivation: web.metacircles.com/cirCLe_CD
The Software Described in This Article: ftp.linux.org.uk/~dan/livecd
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script