Resources for “Building Your Own Live CD”
El Torito: www.phoenix.com/resources/specs-cdrom.pdf
In addition to the packages installed in the target chroot, the following Debian packages were installed on the host. If you're using another distribution, you may have to experiment to find equivalents: apt-proxy, debootstrap, cloop-src, cloop-utils, kernel-package, busybox, dietlib-dev, syslinux and mkisofs.
Our Motivation: web.metacircles.com/cirCLe_CD
The Software Described in This Article: ftp.linux.org.uk/~dan/livecd
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Wi-Fi on the Command Line
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment