Resources for “Introducing Ardour”
Quick Toots Series: www.djcj.org
Audio-optimized Linux distributions and packages:
AGNULA (Debian): www.agnula.org
Planet CCRMA (Red Hat/Fedora): ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software
AudioSlack (SlackWare): www.audioslack.com
Thac's RPMs (Mandrake): rpm.nyvalls.se
SuSE (not necessarily audio-optimized, but has good out-of-box audio support): www.suse.com/us/index.html
Listen to the original song recorded for this article on the author's site at: linux-sound.org/ardour-music.html
Similis sum folio de quo ludunt venti.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment