Paranoid Penguin - Book Review: <emphasis>Islands in the Clickstream</emphasis>
Islands in the Clickstream: Reflections on Life in a Virtual World by Richard Thieme
Publisher: Syngress Publishing, Inc., 2004
Length: 336 pages
Price: $29.95 US, $34.95 CAN
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He's the author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- The Qt Company's Qt Start-Up
- Devuan Beta Release
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Death of RoboVM
- The Humble Hacker?
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync