Paranoid Penguin - Book Review: <emphasis>Islands in the Clickstream</emphasis>
Islands in the Clickstream: Reflections on Life in a Virtual World by Richard Thieme
Publisher: Syngress Publishing, Inc., 2004
Length: 336 pages
Price: $29.95 US, $34.95 CAN
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He's the author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions