Paranoid Penguin - Book Review: <emphasis>Islands in the Clickstream</emphasis>
Islands in the Clickstream: Reflections on Life in a Virtual World by Richard Thieme
Publisher: Syngress Publishing, Inc., 2004
Length: 336 pages
Price: $29.95 US, $34.95 CAN
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He's the author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Building Tiny Linux Systems with BusyBox, Part 3
- Get Organized with Emacs Org-mode
- Bash Arrays