Paranoid Penguin - Book Review: <emphasis>Islands in the Clickstream</emphasis>
Islands in the Clickstream: Reflections on Life in a Virtual World by Richard Thieme
Publisher: Syngress Publishing, Inc., 2004
Length: 336 pages
Price: $29.95 US, $34.95 CAN
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He's the author of Building Secure Servers With Linux (O'Reilly & Associates, 2002).
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting