Resources for “The Compiler as Attack Vector”
Original Writings by Ken Thompson: www.acm.org/classics/sep95
Blackhat Briefings Speech from Which This Article Is Derived: “Trust no one, not even yourself OR the weak link might be your build tools”: www.blackhat.com/html/bh-media-archives/bh-archives-2004.html#USA-2004
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers