Resources for “Diskless Linux X Terminals”
The Internet Software Consortium, maintainers of a DHCP server, can be found at www.isc.org.
H. Peter Anvin's SYSLINUX Project, the source of PXELINUX, is at syslinux.zytor.com.
tftp-hpa can be found at www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/tftp or at your friendly neighborhood kernel mirror site.
Richard Gooch developed the device filesystem for Linux; his Web site is at www.atnf.csiro.au/people/rgooch/linux/index.html
Erik Anderson maintains the BusyBox combined binary at www.busybox.net.
A companion Web site for this article with a downloadable X Terminal Kit is at frank.harvard.edu/~coldwell/diskless.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development