Resources for “Diskless Linux X Terminals”
The Internet Software Consortium, maintainers of a DHCP server, can be found at www.isc.org.
H. Peter Anvin's SYSLINUX Project, the source of PXELINUX, is at syslinux.zytor.com.
tftp-hpa can be found at www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/tftp or at your friendly neighborhood kernel mirror site.
Richard Gooch developed the device filesystem for Linux; his Web site is at www.atnf.csiro.au/people/rgooch/linux/index.html
Erik Anderson maintains the BusyBox combined binary at www.busybox.net.
A companion Web site for this article with a downloadable X Terminal Kit is at frank.harvard.edu/~coldwell/diskless.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Customizing Vim
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds