Resources for “Diskless Linux X Terminals”
The Internet Software Consortium, maintainers of a DHCP server, can be found at www.isc.org.
H. Peter Anvin's SYSLINUX Project, the source of PXELINUX, is at syslinux.zytor.com.
tftp-hpa can be found at www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/tftp or at your friendly neighborhood kernel mirror site.
Richard Gooch developed the device filesystem for Linux; his Web site is at www.atnf.csiro.au/people/rgooch/linux/index.html
Erik Anderson maintains the BusyBox combined binary at www.busybox.net.
A companion Web site for this article with a downloadable X Terminal Kit is at frank.harvard.edu/~coldwell/diskless.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment