Resources for “Diskless Linux X Terminals”
The Internet Software Consortium, maintainers of a DHCP server, can be found at www.isc.org.
H. Peter Anvin's SYSLINUX Project, the source of PXELINUX, is at syslinux.zytor.com.
tftp-hpa can be found at www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/tftp or at your friendly neighborhood kernel mirror site.
Richard Gooch developed the device filesystem for Linux; his Web site is at www.atnf.csiro.au/people/rgooch/linux/index.html
Erik Anderson maintains the BusyBox combined binary at www.busybox.net.
A companion Web site for this article with a downloadable X Terminal Kit is at frank.harvard.edu/~coldwell/diskless.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)