EOF - Behind the Scenes at NASA's New Linux Site
Jan 05, 2005 By Don Marti
The two fastest computers on the planet are Linux systems. One of them is Columbia, built by SGI and located at NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, California.
Don Marti is Editor in Chief of Linux Journal.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python