Resources for “Encrypt Your Root Filesystem”
“Encrypt Your Root Filesystem” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
Petullo, M. (2003, August), “Implementing Encrypted Home Directories”, Linux Journal, pp. 62–68.
LWN (2002), “Initramfs Arrives”: lwn.net/Articles/14776
Ruusu, J. (2004), SourceForge.net: Project Info—loop-AES: sourceforge.net/projects/loop-aes
Masanari, T. (2002), Installation Procedure for NetBSD/macppc: ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6.2/macppc/INSTALL.html (4 Sept. 2004).
Archive of bugtraq mailing list message: securityfocus.com/archive/1/367116/2004-06-24/2004-06-30/0. Date: 06/25/2004; Subject: Mac OS X stores login/Keychain/FileVault passwords on disk; Author: Matt Johnston.
Department of Defense (1995), “National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual”: www.dss.mil/isec/nispom_0195.htm
Schneier, B., Secrets and Lies. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...