Resources for “Encrypt Your Root Filesystem”
“Encrypt Your Root Filesystem” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
Petullo, M. (2003, August), “Implementing Encrypted Home Directories”, Linux Journal, pp. 62–68.
LWN (2002), “Initramfs Arrives”: lwn.net/Articles/14776
Ruusu, J. (2004), SourceForge.net: Project Info—loop-AES: sourceforge.net/projects/loop-aes
Masanari, T. (2002), Installation Procedure for NetBSD/macppc: ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6.2/macppc/INSTALL.html (4 Sept. 2004).
Archive of bugtraq mailing list message: securityfocus.com/archive/1/367116/2004-06-24/2004-06-30/0. Date: 06/25/2004; Subject: Mac OS X stores login/Keychain/FileVault passwords on disk; Author: Matt Johnston.
Department of Defense (1995), “National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual”: www.dss.mil/isec/nispom_0195.htm
Schneier, B., Secrets and Lies. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science