Resources for “Encrypt Your Root Filesystem”
“Encrypt Your Root Filesystem” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
Petullo, M. (2003, August), “Implementing Encrypted Home Directories”, Linux Journal, pp. 62–68.
LWN (2002), “Initramfs Arrives”: lwn.net/Articles/14776
Ruusu, J. (2004), SourceForge.net: Project Info—loop-AES: sourceforge.net/projects/loop-aes
Masanari, T. (2002), Installation Procedure for NetBSD/macppc: ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6.2/macppc/INSTALL.html (4 Sept. 2004).
Archive of bugtraq mailing list message: securityfocus.com/archive/1/367116/2004-06-24/2004-06-30/0. Date: 06/25/2004; Subject: Mac OS X stores login/Keychain/FileVault passwords on disk; Author: Matt Johnston.
Department of Defense (1995), “National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual”: www.dss.mil/isec/nispom_0195.htm
Schneier, B., Secrets and Lies. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products
- Linux and the Internet of Things