Resources for “Encrypt Your Root Filesystem”
“Encrypt Your Root Filesystem” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
Petullo, M. (2003, August), “Implementing Encrypted Home Directories”, Linux Journal, pp. 62–68.
LWN (2002), “Initramfs Arrives”: lwn.net/Articles/14776
Ruusu, J. (2004), SourceForge.net: Project Info—loop-AES: sourceforge.net/projects/loop-aes
Masanari, T. (2002), Installation Procedure for NetBSD/macppc: ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6.2/macppc/INSTALL.html (4 Sept. 2004).
Archive of bugtraq mailing list message: securityfocus.com/archive/1/367116/2004-06-24/2004-06-30/0. Date: 06/25/2004; Subject: Mac OS X stores login/Keychain/FileVault passwords on disk; Author: Matt Johnston.
Department of Defense (1995), “National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual”: www.dss.mil/isec/nispom_0195.htm
Schneier, B., Secrets and Lies. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000
- Weapons of MaaS Deployment
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!
- New Products
- The Only Mac I Use
- Easy Watermarking with ImageMagick
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded