Resources for “Encrypt Your Root Filesystem”
“Encrypt Your Root Filesystem” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
Petullo, M. (2003, August), “Implementing Encrypted Home Directories”, Linux Journal, pp. 62–68.
LWN (2002), “Initramfs Arrives”: lwn.net/Articles/14776
Ruusu, J. (2004), SourceForge.net: Project Info—loop-AES: sourceforge.net/projects/loop-aes
Masanari, T. (2002), Installation Procedure for NetBSD/macppc: ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6.2/macppc/INSTALL.html (4 Sept. 2004).
Archive of bugtraq mailing list message: securityfocus.com/archive/1/367116/2004-06-24/2004-06-30/0. Date: 06/25/2004; Subject: Mac OS X stores login/Keychain/FileVault passwords on disk; Author: Matt Johnston.
Department of Defense (1995), “National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual”: www.dss.mil/isec/nispom_0195.htm
Schneier, B., Secrets and Lies. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Days Between Dates?
- Computing without a Computer