Resources for “Networking in NSA Security-Enhanced Linux”
“Networking in NSA Security-Enhanced Linux” was published in the January 2005 issue of Linux Journal.
NSA Security-Enhanced Linux Home Page: www.nsa.gov/selinux
Getting Started with SE Linux HOWTO—the New SE Linux, Faye Coker: www.lurking-grue.org/gettingstarted_newselinuxHOWTO.html
Fedora SELinux FAQ, Karsten Wade: people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en
Gentoo SELinux Page: www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux
Implementing Mandatory Network Security in a Policy-Flexible System, Ajaya Chitturi: www.cs.utah.edu/flux/papers/ajay-thesis-abs.html
Source Code and Policy for echoclient Example: people.redhat.com/jmorris/selinux/lj/networking_article
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu