Resources for “Automating Manufacturing Processes with Linux”
“Introducing Real-Time Linux”, February 1997, by Michael Barabanov and Victor Yodaiken: www.linuxjournal.com/article/0232
“Getting Started With RTLinux”, by FSM Labs, Inc.: piglet.uccs.edu/~chow/pub/rtl/doc/html/GettingStarted
“RTLinux Application Development Tutorial”: www.linuxjournal.com/article/5694
RTLinux HOWTO 1.1, 8/29/02, by Dinil Davakaran: www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/RTLinux-HOWTO.html
The Comedi Project—Linux control and measurement device interface. The Comedi Project develops open-source drivers, tools and libraries for data acquisition. While our DAQ board was supported with RTLinux drivers, the Comedi Project provides drivers for a variety of DAQ boards: www.comedi.org
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep