Resources for “Improving Application Performance on HPC Systems with Process Synchronization”
Camp W.J., and Tomkins J.L.: The Red Storm Computer Architecture and its Implementation. In Proceedings of the Conference on High-Speed Computing, 2003, www.lanl.gov/orgs/ccn/salishan2003/pdf/camp.pdf.
Cray Systems Corporation: Cray XD1 Datasheet, www.Cray.com/downloads/Cray_XD1_datasheet.pdf.
Greenberg D.S., Maccabe A., Brightwell R., Riesen R., and Fisk L.A.: A System Software Architecture for High-End Computing. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 1997.
Jones T., Dawson S., Neely R., Tuel W., Brenner L., Fier J., Blackmore R., Caffrey P., Maskell B., Tomlinson P., and Roberts M.: Improving the Scalability of Parallel Jobs by adding Parallel Awareness to the Operating System. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 2003.
Petrini F., Kerbyson D.J., Pakin S.: The Case of the Missing Supercomputer Performance: Achieving Optimal Performance on the 8,192 Processors of ASCI Q. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 2003.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development