Resources for “Improving Application Performance on HPC Systems with Process Synchronization”
Camp W.J., and Tomkins J.L.: The Red Storm Computer Architecture and its Implementation. In Proceedings of the Conference on High-Speed Computing, 2003, www.lanl.gov/orgs/ccn/salishan2003/pdf/camp.pdf.
Cray Systems Corporation: Cray XD1 Datasheet, www.Cray.com/downloads/Cray_XD1_datasheet.pdf.
Greenberg D.S., Maccabe A., Brightwell R., Riesen R., and Fisk L.A.: A System Software Architecture for High-End Computing. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 1997.
Jones T., Dawson S., Neely R., Tuel W., Brenner L., Fier J., Blackmore R., Caffrey P., Maskell B., Tomlinson P., and Roberts M.: Improving the Scalability of Parallel Jobs by adding Parallel Awareness to the Operating System. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 2003.
Petrini F., Kerbyson D.J., Pakin S.: The Case of the Missing Supercomputer Performance: Achieving Optimal Performance on the 8,192 Processors of ASCI Q. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 2003.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects