Resources for “Improving Application Performance on HPC Systems with Process Synchronization”
Camp W.J., and Tomkins J.L.: The Red Storm Computer Architecture and its Implementation. In Proceedings of the Conference on High-Speed Computing, 2003, www.lanl.gov/orgs/ccn/salishan2003/pdf/camp.pdf.
Cray Systems Corporation: Cray XD1 Datasheet, www.Cray.com/downloads/Cray_XD1_datasheet.pdf.
Greenberg D.S., Maccabe A., Brightwell R., Riesen R., and Fisk L.A.: A System Software Architecture for High-End Computing. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 1997.
Jones T., Dawson S., Neely R., Tuel W., Brenner L., Fier J., Blackmore R., Caffrey P., Maskell B., Tomlinson P., and Roberts M.: Improving the Scalability of Parallel Jobs by adding Parallel Awareness to the Operating System. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 2003.
Petrini F., Kerbyson D.J., Pakin S.: The Case of the Missing Supercomputer Performance: Achieving Optimal Performance on the 8,192 Processors of ASCI Q. In Proceedings of Supercomputing 2003.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment