Resources for “Revision Control with Arch: Introduction to Arch”
Packages of tla are available for most GNU/Linux distributions. Users of Debian should already find tla packages in the main distribution or in the backports collections at backports.org. Gentoo users will find tla in the portage collection. Users of RPM-based distributions can find packages on the GNU Arch Wiki at wiki.gnuarch.org.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Getting_20Arch: information on downloading and installing Arch.
gnuarch.org/#Gnu-arch: the official page for GNU Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Quick_20Introduction: a quick introduction to Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Arch_20Recipes: recipes for common operations with Arch.
gnuarch.org/revctl-intro.html: Tom Lord's explanation of revision control.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible