Resources for “Revision Control with Arch: Introduction to Arch”
Packages of tla are available for most GNU/Linux distributions. Users of Debian should already find tla packages in the main distribution or in the backports collections at backports.org. Gentoo users will find tla in the portage collection. Users of RPM-based distributions can find packages on the GNU Arch Wiki at wiki.gnuarch.org.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Getting_20Arch: information on downloading and installing Arch.
gnuarch.org/#Gnu-arch: the official page for GNU Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Quick_20Introduction: a quick introduction to Arch.
wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Arch_20Recipes: recipes for common operations with Arch.
gnuarch.org/revctl-intro.html: Tom Lord's explanation of revision control.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration