Resources for “Space-Time Processing—Linux Style”
Many other tools are listed on the eedesign Web site: www.eedesign.com/resources/opensourcelinks.html. And others on the Hamburg VHDL archive: tech-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/vhdl. One more great VHDL page: www.angelfire.com/electronic/in/vlsi/vhdl.html. Also look at the comp.lang.vhdl newsgroup.
Transient Research, home of Octave-MPI: www.transientresearch.com/d-octave
Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet. Linux Device Drivers, 2nd edition. O'Reilly and Associates, 2001.
How to get Quartus and ISE running on Linux: www.polybus.com/xilinx_on_linux.html
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration