Resources for “Space-Time Processing—Linux Style”
Many other tools are listed on the eedesign Web site: www.eedesign.com/resources/opensourcelinks.html. And others on the Hamburg VHDL archive: tech-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/vhdl. One more great VHDL page: www.angelfire.com/electronic/in/vlsi/vhdl.html. Also look at the comp.lang.vhdl newsgroup.
Transient Research, home of Octave-MPI: www.transientresearch.com/d-octave
Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet. Linux Device Drivers, 2nd edition. O'Reilly and Associates, 2001.
How to get Quartus and ISE running on Linux: www.polybus.com/xilinx_on_linux.html
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!