Resources for “Space-Time Processing—Linux Style”
Many other tools are listed on the eedesign Web site: www.eedesign.com/resources/opensourcelinks.html. And others on the Hamburg VHDL archive: tech-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/vhdl. One more great VHDL page: www.angelfire.com/electronic/in/vlsi/vhdl.html. Also look at the comp.lang.vhdl newsgroup.
Transient Research, home of Octave-MPI: www.transientresearch.com/d-octave
Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet. Linux Device Drivers, 2nd edition. O'Reilly and Associates, 2001.
How to get Quartus and ISE running on Linux: www.polybus.com/xilinx_on_linux.html
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS