Resources for “Space-Time Processing—Linux Style”
Many other tools are listed on the eedesign Web site: www.eedesign.com/resources/opensourcelinks.html. And others on the Hamburg VHDL archive: tech-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/vhdl. One more great VHDL page: www.angelfire.com/electronic/in/vlsi/vhdl.html. Also look at the comp.lang.vhdl newsgroup.
Transient Research, home of Octave-MPI: www.transientresearch.com/d-octave
Alessandro Rubini and Jonathan Corbet. Linux Device Drivers, 2nd edition. O'Reilly and Associates, 2001.
How to get Quartus and ISE running on Linux: www.polybus.com/xilinx_on_linux.html
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python