Perforce Software released version 2004.1 of its Software Configuration Management (SCM) system. Perforce SCM 2004.1 tracks and manages software development in both small and large work settings. It handles distributed development and supports developers across more than 50 OSes. The two main new visualization features are a revision graph representing branch history and a folder compare feature. The revision graph feature displays a tree-style graph outlining the branching history of a specific file, including all points, edits and merges. The folder compare displays two folders side by side in expandable tree views, allowing users to compare folder structure and file content. Both components are part of the Perforce Visual Client, a cross-platform interface for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Perforce Software, Inc., 2320 Blanding Avenue, Alameda, California 94501, 510-864-7400, www.perforce.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds