Resources for “Rapid Application Development with Python and Glade”
A Beginner's Guide to Using pyGTK and Glade by Dave Aitel: /article/6586
GladeGen and Math Flash (all sample code for this article): ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue123/7421.tgz
GTK API Documentation: www.gtk.org/api
PyXML Software: pyxml.sourceforge.net
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer