2nd International Linux Audio Conference
From April 29th to May 2nd, 2004, the ZKM (Centre for Arts and Media Technology) in Karlsruhe, Germany, will host the second International Linux Audio Conference.
Notable developers from around the world will present free/libre and open-source software from diverse areas, including hard-disk recording, software sound synthesis, sampling and score editing. Several concerts and a sound installation will demonstrate how this software can be used for composition and production.
In order to help visitors set up their own computer-based audio systems, experts will be available to give advice and useful hints. Among the speakers will be the team leaders of two great Linux audio distributions, Planet CCRMA and AGNULA. Also, a CD-bootable Live Linux audio system is being developed that will help newcomers to evaluate what Linux can do for them.
The end of the conference will be marked by a panel discussion about the future of libre audio software under Linux. During the conference the brand-new Lionstracs Mediastation will be demonstrated. This keyboard, targeted at music production, is based almost completely on libre Linux software.
The programme and further information is available at www.zkm.de/lad.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer