2nd International Linux Audio Conference
From April 29th to May 2nd, 2004, the ZKM (Centre for Arts and Media Technology) in Karlsruhe, Germany, will host the second International Linux Audio Conference.
Notable developers from around the world will present free/libre and open-source software from diverse areas, including hard-disk recording, software sound synthesis, sampling and score editing. Several concerts and a sound installation will demonstrate how this software can be used for composition and production.
In order to help visitors set up their own computer-based audio systems, experts will be available to give advice and useful hints. Among the speakers will be the team leaders of two great Linux audio distributions, Planet CCRMA and AGNULA. Also, a CD-bootable Live Linux audio system is being developed that will help newcomers to evaluate what Linux can do for them.
The end of the conference will be marked by a panel discussion about the future of libre audio software under Linux. During the conference the brand-new Lionstracs Mediastation will be demonstrated. This keyboard, targeted at music production, is based almost completely on libre Linux software.
The programme and further information is available at www.zkm.de/lad.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
3 hours 53 min ago
- There are factors which are
8 hours 53 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
9 hours 37 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
13 hours 45 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
23 hours 51 min ago
- on the ground
1 day 6 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 7 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 11 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 11 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
1 day 23 hours ago