I2C Drivers, Part II
This two-part series of articles has explained the basics of how to write a kernel I2C bus driver, I2C algorithm driver and I2C chip driver. A lot of good information on how to write I2C drivers can be found in the Documentation/i2c directory in the kernel tree and on the Lm_sensors Web site (secure.netroedge.com/~lm78).
Greg Kroah-Hartman currently is the Linux kernel maintainer for a variety of different driver subsystems. He works for IBM, doing Linux kernel-related things, and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Firefox 46.0 Released
- Ubuntu Online Summit
- Devuan Beta Release
- The Qt Company's Qt Start-Up
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Death of RoboVM
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA