At the Forge - Publishing with Bricolage
Bricolage is a complete, sophisticated open-source content management system with an impressive array of features. As we saw this month, we easily can set up a Bricolage-based site and publish stories through a distribution channel that we created with a simple set of virtual host definitions in our Apache configuration. Next column, we conclude our discussion of Bricolage by looking at ways in which we can customize the output templates, turning a simple black-and-white publication into something with more pizzazz.
Reuven M. Lerner, a longtime Web/database consultant and developer, now is a first-year graduate student in Learning Sciences at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development