At the Forge - Publishing with Bricolage
Bricolage is a complete, sophisticated open-source content management system with an impressive array of features. As we saw this month, we easily can set up a Bricolage-based site and publish stories through a distribution channel that we created with a simple set of virtual host definitions in our Apache configuration. Next column, we conclude our discussion of Bricolage by looking at ways in which we can customize the output templates, turning a simple black-and-white publication into something with more pizzazz.
Reuven M. Lerner, a longtime Web/database consultant and developer, now is a first-year graduate student in Learning Sciences at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- rsync, Part II
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I