At the Forge - Publishing with Bricolage
Bricolage is a complete, sophisticated open-source content management system with an impressive array of features. As we saw this month, we easily can set up a Bricolage-based site and publish stories through a distribution channel that we created with a simple set of virtual host definitions in our Apache configuration. Next column, we conclude our discussion of Bricolage by looking at ways in which we can customize the output templates, turning a simple black-and-white publication into something with more pizzazz.
Reuven M. Lerner, a longtime Web/database consultant and developer, now is a first-year graduate student in Learning Sciences at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- Stepping into Science
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Custom checks and notifications for Nagios
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II