Cooking with Linux - Mirror, Mirror, of It All
Marcel Gagné (email@example.com) lives in Mississauga, Ontario. He is the author of the newly published Moving to Linux: Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye! (ISBN 0-321-15998-5) from Addison-Wesley. His first book is the highly acclaimed Linux System Administration: A User's Guide (ISBN 0-201-71934-7). In real life, he is president of Salmar Consulting, Inc., a systems integration and network consulting firm.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
2 hours 1 min ago
- This should be very helpful
3 hours 15 min ago
- As much as I share your point
5 hours 35 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
9 hours 7 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
9 hours 27 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
14 hours 59 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
20 hours 2 min ago
20 hours 21 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
20 hours 46 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
21 hours 10 sec ago