Cooking with Linux - Mirror, Mirror, of It All
Marcel Gagné (firstname.lastname@example.org) lives in Mississauga, Ontario. He is the author of the newly published Moving to Linux: Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye! (ISBN 0-321-15998-5) from Addison-Wesley. His first book is the highly acclaimed Linux System Administration: A User's Guide (ISBN 0-201-71934-7). In real life, he is president of Salmar Consulting, Inc., a systems integration and network consulting firm.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- Connecting Apache's Web Server to Multiple Instances of Tomcat
- A GUI for Your CLI?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- An Introduction to OpenGL Programming
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- RSS Feeds
- The Only Mac I Use
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!