Automating Security with GNU cfengine
GNU cfengine is much more than a system security tool. It can be used to distribute files, maintain your systems and automatically perform just about any configuration task on any system. It operates on a wide variety of platforms and, once you get started, is quite easy to use. I have shown you a few examples of the kinds of things cfengine can do for you. I hope you decide that cfengine can enhance your systems' security and use this wonderful tool to automate many of your other system administration tasks.
Kirk Bauer is the creator of AutoRPM and Logwatch, as well as the author of Automating UNIX Administration. In his spare time, he jumps out of airplanes, having made over 1,400 jumps to date.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Buddy Platform Limited's Parse on Buddy Service
- A Switch for Your RPi