Bootable Restoration CDs with Mondo
Now that you know the potential mondoarchive has for your disaster recovery plans, we recommend exploring it in more detail. In the event that something catastrophic occurs, you can recover quickly and completely. Please visit the Mondo Rescue home page at www.microwerks.net/~hugo/index.html and see what a great job Hugo Rabson, the author and maintainer of mondoarchive, does in maintaining mondoarchive. He is making our admin life a lot easier, and he could do the same for you.
Craig Swanson (firstname.lastname@example.org) designs networks and offers Linux consulting at SLS Solutions. He also develops Linux software at Midwest Tool & Die. Craig has used Linux since 1993.
Matt Lung (email@example.com) works as a network engineer at Midwest Tool & Die. He also provides Linux consulting at SLS Solutions.
|HPC Cluster Grant Accepting Applications!||Jan 28, 2015|
|Sharing Admin Privileges for Many Hosts Securely||Jan 28, 2015|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform||Jan 23, 2015|
|Designing with Linux||Jan 22, 2015|
|Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch||Jan 21, 2015|
|Ideal Backups with zbackup||Jan 19, 2015|
- Sharing Admin Privileges for Many Hosts Securely
- HPC Cluster Grant Accepting Applications!
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform
- Internet of Things Blows Away CES, and it May Be Hunting for YOU Next
- Designing with Linux
- Ideal Backups with zbackup
- Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch
- Slow System? iotop Is Your Friend
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: Animation Made Easy