Byte and Bit Order Dissection
The topic of byte and bit endianness can go even further than what we discussed here. Hopefully this article has covered the main aspects of it. See you next time in the maze.
Kevin Kaichuan He is a senior system software engineer at Solustek Corp. He currently is working on board bring-up, embedded Linux and networking stacks projects. His previous work experience includes being a software engineer at Cisco Systems and a research assistant in Computer Science at Purdue University. In his spare time, he enjoys digital photography, PS2 games and movies.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects