Byte and Bit Order Dissection
The topic of byte and bit endianness can go even further than what we discussed here. Hopefully this article has covered the main aspects of it. See you next time in the maze.
Kevin Kaichuan He is a senior system software engineer at Solustek Corp. He currently is working on board bring-up, embedded Linux and networking stacks projects. His previous work experience includes being a software engineer at Cisco Systems and a research assistant in Computer Science at Purdue University. In his spare time, he enjoys digital photography, PS2 games and movies.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 hour 18 min ago
1 hour 37 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
2 hours 2 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
2 hours 16 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
7 hours 54 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
8 hours 29 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
8 hours 57 min ago
10 hours 52 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
12 hours 12 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
14 hours 45 min ago